Simplify your research! Plan your research project with the help of SAGE Research Methods.
With SAGE Research Methods, faculty, students, and researchers can:
- Learn how to design a research project
- Discover new methods to use in your research with the Methods Map
- Read over 175,000 pages of SAGE's renowed research methods content from leading global authors
- Browse content from over 720 books, dictionaries, encyclopedias, and handbooks
- Share content with colleagues and research partners using Methods Lists
- Explore related online journal content with the SAGE Journals widget
- Watch a video that answers key questions about research methods
Watch a video tutorial to learn more about how to use the tools on SAGE Research Methods in your research.
Find content related to your area of research to help you refine your research methods. Try searching your preferred method in the Methods Map.
Design your research project and collect and analyze your data by using Search or the Methods Map to navigate our research methods material.
Teachers and Lecturers
Create a Methods List of the content you recommend for your research methods course and share it quickly and easily with your students online.
Support methods queries from your patrons, and use our admin tool to upload your library logo and retrieve MARC Records and COUNTER reports.